christ lutheran school
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PROGRAM
The staff of Christ Lutheran School wants to thank you for your interest in obtaining information regarding our program of study for international students. Our goal at Christ Lutheran is to reach the whole child, spiritually, academically and physically. We look forward to meeting your child and serving your family.
Christ Lutheran is authorized by the INS (Immigration and
Naturalization Service) to issue SEVIS I-20 forms (Foreign Student
Admission) to international students entering grades 5th through 8th, for at least one semester.
At Christ Lutheran your child will have the opportunity to become part of a warm, caring Christian environment and will enjoy the many benefits of a challenging academic program. They will also experience a rich variety of exciting activities within a supporting community of students, teachers and staff.
- Quality instructional program which prepares students for high school
- Inspirational chapel programs and daily Bible studies
- Advanced math classes in Middle School for Pre-Algebra, Algebra and Geometry
- Accelerated Reading Program
- After school sports for girls and boys
- Physical Education program
- Exciting outdoor education programs
- School enrichment programs in music and art
- Summer academic and enrichment programs